To delete a review you posted on Glassdoor, follow these steps:
- Go to the Glassdoor website (www.glassdoor.com) and sign in to your account. If you don’t remember your login credentials, you can use the “Forgot password” option to recover your account.
- Once you’re logged in, click on your profile picture or username at the top right corner of the page. A dropdown menu will appear.
- In the dropdown menu, select “My Reviews.” This will take you to a page displaying all the reviews you’ve posted on Glassdoor.
- Locate the review you want to delete and click on the three-dot icon (ellipsis) located at the top right corner of the review box. This will open a menu of options.
- From the menu, select “Delete Review.” Glassdoor may ask you to confirm your action, so review the prompt and click “Delete” again if necessary.
- After confirming the deletion, your review should be removed from Glassdoor. Please note that it may take some time for the deletion to reflect on the website.
Keep in mind that once you delete a review, it cannot be undone. Therefore, make sure you want to remove the review before proceeding. Additionally, if the review violates Glassdoor’s guidelines or terms of service, they may remove it even if you don’t delete it yourself.