To report a review on Glassdoor that you believe is false or violates the guidelines, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the Glassdoor website (www.glassdoor.com) and search for the company in question.
- On the company’s profile page, locate the review that you want to report.
- Underneath the review, you should find a “Report” button or a flag icon. Click on it to report the review.
- Glassdoor may prompt you to provide a reason for reporting the review. Select the appropriate option that best describes the violation or falsehood.
- In some cases, Glassdoor may require additional information or evidence to support your report. Follow the instructions provided by the platform and provide any necessary details or documentation.
- Submit your report to Glassdoor for review.
It’s important to note that Glassdoor has a team dedicated to reviewing reported content, and they assess each report on a case-by-case basis. They will determine whether the review violates their guidelines or contains false information. If Glassdoor finds the review in violation, they may take action, such as removing the review or requesting additional information from the reviewer.
Keep in mind that Glassdoor’s review moderation process takes time, and they receive a high volume of reports. It may take some time before they can investigate and address your specific report.
Remember, the ability to report reviews on Glassdoor may vary based on the platform’s policies and any updates made since my knowledge cutoff in September 2021.