- First, log in to your Glassdoor account.
- Next, click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Next, select “Contributions” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, find the review you wish to delete under the “Reviews” section.
- Finally, click the “Delete” button associated with that review.
Remember, once a review is deleted, it cannot be restored. Therefore, if you want to modify your review, delete the old one and then submit a new one.
As a company, if you believe a review violates Glassdoor’s guidelines, you can flag it for Glassdoor’s content moderation team to review. However, you cannot directly remove reviews from your company’s profile. If the Glassdoor team finds the review violates their guidelines, they may remove it.
To flag a review, see the flag icon usually located at the bottom of the study, click on it, and follow the prompts to report the review.