To flag a review on Glassdoor, follow these steps:
- Visit the Glassdoor website (www.glassdoor.com) and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one in order to flag a review.
- Navigate to the review you wish to flag. You can do this by searching for the company in question and accessing the company’s Glassdoor page.
- Scroll down to the review section and locate the specific review you want to flag.
- Below the review, you’ll see various icons. Look for the flag icon, which is typically represented by a small flag symbol.
- Click on the flag icon. This action will prompt a pop-up window with options to report the review.
- In the pop-up window, you’ll be asked to select the reason for reporting the review. Choose the most appropriate reason from the provided options. Common reasons include inappropriate content, fraudulent information, or a violation of Glassdoor’s guidelines.
- After selecting the reason, you may be asked to provide additional details or comments to support your report. Follow the instructions and provide any necessary information.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click on the “Submit” or “Report” button to submit your flag.
It’s worth mentioning that while you can flag a review on Glassdoor, the final decision regarding the review’s removal or retention rests with Glassdoor’s moderation team.