To contact Glassdoor about a review, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Glassdoor website at www.glassdoor.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Contact Us” link. This will usually be located in the footer section of the website.
- On the Contact Us page, you may be presented with different options or categories to choose from. Look for an option related to reviews or feedback.
- Click on the appropriate option to access the contact form or support resources specific to reviews.
- Fill out the contact form with the required information. Provide details about the review you would like to discuss or any specific concerns you have.
- If there are additional contact methods provided, such as an email address or phone number, you can choose to use those instead of or in addition to the contact form.
- Submit your inquiry or message to Glassdoor.
Alternatively, you can try searching for specific help articles or FAQs related to reviews on the Glassdoor website. They may provide guidance or answers to common questions, which could help address your concerns without directly contacting their support team.
Please note that the process or contact options may have changed since my last knowledge update in September 2021. It’s always a good idea to visit the Glassdoor website and look for their official contact information or support resources for the most accurate and up-to-date methods of contacting them regarding a review.
gbpnet Changed status to publish May 24, 2023