To report a false or inappropriate review on Glassdoor, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Glassdoor website (www.glassdoor.com) and navigate to your company’s profile page.
- Locate the review that you want to report. You can find it by scrolling through the reviews or using the search function on the page.
- Once you have found the review, look for the small flag icon or the “Flag as Inappropriate” link below the review. Click on it.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to select a reason for flagging the review. Choose the reason that best describes why the review is false or inappropriate. Glassdoor provides several options, including options like “False Information,” “Inappropriate Content,” “Conflict of Interest,” or “Offensive Language.”
- If prompted, provide any additional details or comments about why you believe the review should be reported. Include any specific information or evidence that supports your claim of falsehood or inappropriateness.
- Click the “Submit” or “Flag” button to submit your report.
Glassdoor’s moderation team will review the reported review and assess whether it violates their guidelines or contains false information. If they determine that the review is in violation, they may take appropriate action, such as removing it from the platform or contacting the reviewer for clarification.
It’s worth noting that Glassdoor retains the final decision on whether to remove or keep a review based on their moderation policies. Not all reported reviews may result in removal, as it depends on the specific circumstances and violations identified by Glassdoor’s moderation team.