To flag a review on Glassdoor, follow these steps:
- Visit the Glassdoor website (www.glassdoor.com) and navigate to your company’s profile page.
- Locate the review that you want to flag. You can find it by scrolling through the reviews or using the search function on the page.
- Once you have found the review, look for the small flag icon or the “Flag as Inappropriate” link below the review. Click on it.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to select a reason for flagging the review. Choose the most appropriate reason from the provided options. Common reasons for flagging include inappropriate content, spam, or a review that violates Glassdoor’s community guidelines.
- After selecting the reason, you may be prompted to provide additional details or comments about why you believe the review should be flagged. Provide any relevant information that can help the Glassdoor moderation team understand the issue better.
- Click the “Submit” or “Flag” button to submit your flagging request.
Glassdoor’s moderation team will review the flagged review and determine whether it violates their guidelines or contains inappropriate content. If they find the review in violation, they may take appropriate action, such as removing it from the platform or contacting the reviewer for clarification.
It’s worth noting that while you can flag reviews that you believe are inappropriate or violate the guidelines, Glassdoor retains the final decision on whether to remove or keep the review based on their moderation policies.